January 26, 2009

mamas with multiples!

I had the most amazing evening with the Northside Twins and Multiples group.  I sometimes go around to Mommy groups and talk about photography and how to take great pictures of your kids.  Tonight, I just thought it would be a small group of ladies, so I brought a plate of toffee bars to share.  When I pulled up to the meeting, the entire parking lot was full!  Needless to say, I needed more toffee bars, and more handouts!  I really don't know how Mom's of twins/multiples do it.  I know I had 3 kids in 3 years, but these mamas had their kids at the SAME time!  Holy Cow.  I absolutely loved their "club" idea. They get together once a month to support one another, share ideas...and equipment, have play dates, get togethers and so on.    

Thank you so much for making me feel so welcomed, asking such great questions and for being inspiring mothers.  

PS There will be a special discount to members of NTM for the next month.  Please check your website/Alyssa for more details.  Yaye!

And for all you mamas out there that want to feel better about yourselves...here is picture of what my #2 did all morning while Mommy was still in bed.  Yes, that's right, he unwrapped the whole package of Double Bubble and then chewed most of them, spit a few out and kept going.  In his defense, they do lose their flavor after about 2 minutes...Mother of the Year yet again! 


4 comments:

  1. Kiera
    Thank you, again, for presenting last night! It was fabulous - I can't wait to learn more!
    Cheryl Jung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl!

    I had such a great time. Your group is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiera...
    I so look forward to you doing the kids pics! I was cracking up that the gum!!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ember...I can't wait to meet them! ps the gum was funny a couple of hours later :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!