January 24, 2009

sweetness...

I love the idea of community and being apart of someone else's journey and encouraging one another. I think this idea is harder for women than for men. But then...every once in a while, you get a glimpse of awesomeness (is that a word?).  I meet once a month with some sensational women photographers from around Indy.  They inspire me, lift me up, teach me, listen to me, and on occasion, feed me :o)  Four women out of the group all became pregnant last year!  Yesterday, we finally got to welcome the first baby into the group!  Of course, we all went crazy with our cameras.  It was like we saw Brad and Angelina coming down the street or something.  I'm pretty sure a few elbows were thrown to get that perfect shot (sorry Joni!)  

Here are a few pics for Amanda (possibly the calmest new mother I've ever met)...whose baby is just as sweet as she is...





I love this picture!  Here are the next 3 pregos that will be having their babies shortly.  Allie, Brandy and Cassey.  Practice, practice, practice!  

Thanks to Erica for the swaddling clothes, cool poses and, of course, continuous belly laugher (kangaroo belly, that is :o) he he he

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that first shot! How fun is that to get together! Let me know if you ever want to add another lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I haven't worked on mine yet.. when I do I will get them posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie...I have some beautiful shots of you...not because of me, but because you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!