December 4, 2009

Jenny and the SNL shoot :: Indianapolis Senior Photographer

I had so much fun with Jenny! We went all around downtown at night! Luckily it wasn't too cold and we got done just in time before the rain came :o) Plus, Jenny brought a friend to hold the flash (thank goodness!) and laugh with. I love traveling around with entourages! My Red Chair Rue website is in the process of being done. In the mean time, all my senior info is still on my portrait website.

Here are just a few of my favorites. You look GORGEOUS girl!


I LOVE natural smiles!



Ummm...have I mentioned how much I love our city?!



These next two were lit by my car headlights! I just made it work as Tim Gunn says :o)






I have a knack for making trains magically appear when my senior stand on the railroad. LOVE IT!


FAVORITE! I love everything about this shot. It looks like film to me.



Beautiful!!!






You look so pretty in these dresses Jenny!



3 comments:

  1. I love these. The lighting is so dramatic in these photos. There isn't an ounce of the typical senior photo style in these and I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She totally wanted an SNL look, and then she rocked it. It was so fun to do something WAY different.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!