December 4, 2009

The Alt Family :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

Photographing 17 people was definitely one of my bigger photo shoots! But this lovely family had it all under control...just look how put together everyone looks! It was a beautiful day so we were able to outside, which the kids loved. Plus, the Colts had just won yet another big game right before the session, so we were all in a great mood :o)

Here are some of my favorites, enjoy!

Proud Grandpa!






So sweet!



Okay...these girls were just so beautiful...inside and out!



Look at those guns!




Kate on the run :o)



Okay, these two sweethearts give me hope for my own boys one day. They were humble, gracious and so caring.




Hot mama!



Look at these 2 cutie patooties!





This one is canvas worthy.





A grandparent's dream.




fav


2 comments:

  1. I love this family!
    Great photos for great people! :)
    Merry Christmas and many blessings from above! <3
    Lina from Kosovo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Aren't they just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!