December 14, 2009

Super Monday Special!!!

Here is the December Special #2 :
Chose any 10 of your favorite images from your session, and I'll put them on a disc for you for $150. This is a huge digital savings my friends! Negatives are usually $75 each, but now they are only $15 each . It's the gift that keeps on giving! You have until midnight tonight to email me the 10 images you would like. I will mail them to you in an amazing photo disc cover.

Only one disc per session per family member (don't be dodgy :o)

And here is a picture to make you smile: Spider Man's main reindeer :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!