December 4, 2009

Neighborhood friends :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

I love my neighborhood...not only for it's location, but mainly because of those who live here and enrich our lives daily. This is one of those families. Our kids have played and battled together since birth. The husbands love to hang out. The wives love to hang out. We do back yard dinners and camping trips together. We swap kids. We carpool. We laugh together. We cry together. We drink good wine together. We yell at each other across the fence :o) We just get to share our lives together...it doesn't get much better than that.

I have the privilege of documenting their lives as they are...right now. Here are my favorites...


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!