December 14, 2009

Surprise Proposal :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

I was so nervous and excited about this one! I met Jason at the IMA a few weeks ago to help plan his surprise proposal for his beloved Connie. As I stood waiting for their arrival I felt like some sort of spy...I think I was channeling my inner Sydney Bristow (that one was for all my Alias/Jennifer Garner fans out there). Moving on, Jason did such a great job. Very smooth. Very romantic. We did a few "engagement" session pictures inside and out at the IMA. The lighting was beautiful, but it was pretty chilly. Connie was such a trooper though! She said she was staying warm by the adrenaline pumping through her. Jason had a limo ready, so we went downtown to shoot as well. The Christmas lights were a perfect background.

What an amazing job I have! Jason and Connie, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of something so spectacular in your lives! Congratulations!!!


At first, Jason asked for a coin to throw in the fountain.




Then he did the switch and got down on his knee.




She was so surprised...and she said yes!







We took some pics inside the IMA before heading outside.







Are you kidding me? This 2 are HOT!




Love this one!




Making calls to the parents :o)







Connie is so beautiful!





















Another Fav!













I love downtown Indy!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These photos are awesome. I love the emotion you captured. Cheers to the beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ravyn! It was so fun to be a part of something so extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!