December 25, 2009

A Wedding Year in Review :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

Ahhhhh....I love the fast paced day of a wedding. I love thinking on my feet, making a bride (and groom) feel calm and beautiful, and having the privilege of experiencing moments that will last a lifetime. I'm already so excited for my weddings next year. As for now, in no particular order, here are my top 80 some wedding pictures of 2009 (because there is NO way i could just pick one picture from each wedding) HAPPY NEW YEAR!





































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!