March 2, 2010

Kseniya :: Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

Not only do I get to be an Aunt yet again, I also get to watch my brother become a dad. So amazing. He is sweet and gentle and perfect with her, and so is mama for that matter. It brings back so many memories of what life is like with a newborn. Scary, sleep deprived, amazed, excited...and on and on.

I already put up a few hospital pics on my facebook page. I loved shooting these sessions. Sweet Kseniya and I had lots of conversations during this last session of what adventures are ahead....mainly how my kids will take her under their wings and play, tackle, and love on her with all of their might (maybe when she's a bit older :o) She did a great job and since she's so little I put her in all sorts of fun places :o) I think the salad bowl is my favorite.





Getting her hair done before her photo shoot :o)




Love this one

The perfect spot...on Daddy's chest.


Her cries are still so little :o)




Fav





If you know our family, you know the significance of this picture. I love that she looks like she's flying :o)








3 comments:

  1. Kiera,

    It's just fabulous!!! Never seen such great works before. You definetely have an eye for the good things.
    And of course, you have the best models in the World!

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely family:) Great job, Kiera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting these. We are so anxious to see our great niece and these will definitely hold us until we can come over and visit with all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!