March 20, 2010

Sweet Sisters :: Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I met this mama during one of my workshops last month :o) Her girls just had birthdays, so we had to document this precious time in their lives. I loved walking around their house. It was filled with pictures! Andrea knew how to use the space in her home perfectly. I had a great time getting to know these sweeties. Below are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

The "real" smile comes out :o)



I love this one. I think it's the simplicity.








love this.



I couldn't get enough of their eyes and eyelashes!



Relaxing during tea time :o)







Special time with Mama...



Photobucket

Andrea got these balloons for props. LOVE THEM!!!




2 comments:

  1. KIERA! I heart you! I can't wait to see the rest! Fabulous job...you caught their personalities perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! (As always!) They look great! I love how the balloon ones turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!