March 29, 2010

My Xavier Turns 4 :: Indianapolis Photographer



Photobucket


Ahhh...my birthday...always with a homemade cake (chili bowl optional :o)


What's one of my best birthday gifts of all time? Xavier Patrick. Yup. He stole my birth-date. It took me a few years to get over the fact that I may never have another birthday again. But...now I'm over it :o)

He's pretty amazing. He's a little engineer. We thought it would be a good idea to get him some "real" tools for Christmas (highly recommended at Lowes). However, we included flash lights in this category. Let just say I didn't know a flashlight had so many parts! He loves taking them apart. So, recently, I've been going to Goodwill to buy him old clocks, keyboards, cd players, cameras etc. to take apart. He LOVES it. I'm hoping one day he'll enjoy putting things back together ;o)

He's athletic. He is wicked fast. He also rode a two wheeler at the age of 2 and now he's doing "tricks" on it. As a mother of boys, I've learned that white knuckles and looking the other way are just parts of the job.

He's sensitive. Ahhhh...I love it. Not the...man-up-and-stop-being-a-whimp kind, but a one-day-he'll-make-a-great-husband kind. He was not a big cuddler as a baby which worried me (I'm a BIG hugger!). But as he's gotten older he loves to steal kisses and hugs. He even plays with my hair when we are sitting together. Melt my heart!

I daydream about what he will look like one day, what grand adventures he'll go on, and how he will love well. So, even though today is my birthday, I love sharing it with my Xavier. He's pretty awesome.


A day in the life of my little man. There's never a dull moment :o)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!