March 3, 2010

The Prom Store :: Red Chair Rue Senior Photography

It's prom season! Wahooo! I loved prom/dances and I loved shopping for amazing dresses. I wasn't a huge dress girl in high school...more of a jeans and tennis shoes type (is that a Taylor Swift song?), but dressing up was so much fun. My good friends at Sophia's Bridal and Tux just opened up a Prom Store! They have the cutest dresses! Earlier this week they had a big commercial shoot in their store with the most beautiful girls. The commercial will be playing on the CW (one of my favs as you know :o) during prime time all next week. I came to take some back-stage pics of the shoot. Side note: the hs girlies were running late, so they had me put on a dress...seriously. So, I sucked it in and did a few twirls for the camera. Luckily the skinny high schoolers showed up and I got to get behind the camera...whew!

Great job girls! I can't wait to see you on the CW next week!


To become a fan of Sophia's on Facebook click HERE.


I know, right...super cute!


Sophia's Prom Store always makes sure that no girl from the same school has the same dress. The commercial is totally creating a scene of 2 girls trying on the same gown.


...and what could possibly happen! he he he they were cracking up the whole time.

The basketball girls...

The prints, colors and backs have certainly changed over the last decade...or two :o) I'm so jealous...


7 comments:

  1. I'd just like to say: whatever! You are so skinny. :]

    the end

    P.S. you look beautiful in the prom dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that you put on the dress!!! Love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, do you work out? Crossfit, perhaps?? Your arms and back look FAB!! Hope to see you soon so we can do a WOD together (NOT, let's drink margaritas instead!!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ellie! I would LOVE to see you in prom dress. I think I've only ever seen you green and white uniforms (not that they weren't lovely or anything :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mel! Loved hanging out with you this week. Can't wait to do it again soon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara...name the time and place...so excited to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this looks like so much fun!! Is the commercial going to be on cable TV? What channel?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!