March 30, 2010

Workshops 3 & 4 :: Indianapolis Photographer

My last winter workshops were amazing. I had such a great time. I added an extra hour for some model shooting time. I think it worked out perfectly! My buddy Jeff came to help out on Feb. 27th and I went solo on March 13th. I just love meeting new people and seeing friends. Our first model was sweet Penny. You may remember her from her newborn session with me. LOVE her and her parents :o) For our March model, we had my oldest, Kylie. She was pretty shy at first (there were 9 people photographing her :o) but then I think she quite liked it (see pics below).

If I have any more interest in another Basics Class, I'd love to do another one. I'm in the process of putting together a Part 2 for those you who enjoyed the first one and are ready to move on. I have also done quite a few one-on-one sessions this year as well. If you're more interested in that, please shoot me an email and we can find a time to meet :o)

Thanks so much for all of your encouraging words as I venture into a new area of photography. You rock!

Workshop Goodies. You HAVE to goodies at a workshop!
Photobucket


...and they must be colorful :o)
Photobucket



Have I mentioned that my hubby's office has an ENTIRE wall as a dry erase board. Every teachers dream :o)

Photobucket


Okay, every picture of me in mid sentence is actually quite terrifying. This was the only one that didn't make me cringe too much!
Photobucket

Helping Sneha :o)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fav...thanks for taking all of these Jeff!

Photobucket

Our set up for sweet Penny

Photobucket

Photobucket

Going over things we just discussed and putting them into practice.

Photobucket

All cameras were on the M-word...manual :o)

Photobucket

Sweet Penny as our model
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


sad bunny...fav
Photobucket

The March workshop with Ky. I was loving the garage lighting in here!

Photobucket


Papa... papa...paparazzi!

Photobucket



Note: Girly skirts are super fun during a photo session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Posing it up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I even had time to take some headshots during the last workshop. You're gorgeous ladies!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to another workshop after seeing this post! Your daughter is so beautiful! I loved the picture of her girly skirt and tights with sandals! Reminds me of some little girls I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Thanks for hosting such a fun workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry don't check facebook much so I missed you last workshop but I'm VERY interested if you have another one. Thanks, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *do* facebook a lot and I *still* missed the last one. So yes, I'm very interested!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!