May 12, 2010

Ashley + Joel = One Precious Celebration

I had the honor of taking Ashley and Joel's pictures this past weekend. Miss Dina helped me out...she drove all the way from Chicago to be here :o) This whole bridal party was amazing! We loved being a part of such a fun crew.

Ashley and Joel, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day. Here are a few of my favorites with a slideshow at the bottom :o) Hope you're having a great time in Cali!


LOVE this one!


Gorgeous dress from Sophia's!


This one is my all time fav ;o) Look how gorgeous!


Dina took this one and I love the feel of it.


Hot-tay!


These guys had me cracking up all day! WC for-eva!


Studs...


I feel like Ashley's sweet spirit is showing here.




Wad up? This is their gangsta look :o)





Press the play button on the bottom left

1 comment:

  1. Keira,
    Your dad & I were talking a couple of weeks ago during the Lake Wasatch fishing trip about your teaching at a grade school (#45?) at 23rd and Park(?) in a residential area of Indianapolis. I believe I went there during the school year 1952-1953.

    I remember the school I went to as being on the northeast corner of the intersection with the main entrance to the older part (circa 1900) of the school on the south. A newer addition (circa 1950) was on the north. The playground was on the east of the school lot, and we also used an open space in the attic of the older part of the school as a play area.

    Does this sound like the school where you taught? Do I have the school’s number right? When you left there, do you know of any plans for the school? (It would have been nearly a hundred years old where you were there.)

    I’m just curious. Thanks for any info you might shed.

    Paul Medlock
    medlockpa1@juno.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!