May 7, 2010

Lorna Lorna :: Red Chair Rue Senior Photographer

Where do I begin! I LOVED this senior session! Lorna is SOOO beautiful...inside and out! Not only that, but her bff Gwen was there too. I love it when seniors bring their friends. We talked about everything going on in their lives...I totally felt like a senior again :o) I was cracking up the whole time. btw girls I need updates on those boys asap :o)

I hope you love these as much as I do! It was hard to narrow them down!




Love this one and the backlighting too!




Stunning

Lorna's blue eyes look so beautiful by this wall









Are you kidding me this these eyes!!!



Gwen...you rocked the flash girl!


Love these next two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!