May 12, 2010

My new sista :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

Meet my new sista, Tiffany. She is an amazing yogi, auntie, woman, friend. She is driven, kind, caring and hilarious. I loved her the minute I met her. And now...we get to be sisters! She and Jon are so great together. My "secret-ninja" bro-in-law could totally be in GQ and tolerated me as I made him pose all over :o) He's always been one of my biggest photography fans and is so encouraging to me. It was so fun for me to see them together all schmoopie...is that a word? We had a blast shooting these in their 'hood...Broad Ripple :o) Disclaimer: Jon is an Army Ranger which explains a few of the questionable pictures below :o)

ps Happy Birthday today Tiffany :o)








LOVE this one of Jonny!




shhhh....hehehehe


Hubba hubba


YES!

This next series is hilarious! The yogi and the kung fu master :o)






1 comment:

  1. LOVE THESE! Especially the jumping shots. As you know, we love a good jumping shot. :) Congrats to them and you for gaining a new sista!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!