May 7, 2010

Jessica the Senior :: Red Chair Rue Indianapolis Senior Pictures

Miss Jessica lives in my hood and we just love her and her whole family! We had about 100 mph wind to deal with (gotta love Indiana in May!) and then we "almost" got run over by a train. Jessica was a trooper. These pictures were taken all around our neighborhood...I love all the colors and textures we found! Jessica's sister, Lauren, came along to help us. Thanks for being so amazing girls! I hope you enjoy these favorites!


Fav


This one came out even better than I imagined! I love the lines!

Can you believe Jessica's Mom made her dress! She's amazing!


2nd fav



Okay, so we didn't really get that close to getting run over by a train, but right when I was about to start shooting the whistle blew and it was literally around the corner. I accidently took this one right when the whistle blew. I had thoughts of "Stand By Me" going through my head!

Here's after the train...much better :o)



So beautiful!!!


More fun lines! 3rd fav




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!