October 11, 2008

Ashley + Brandon = Laughter, Tears and Cake!!!

I just got back from Ashley and Brandon's wedding.  It was perfect.  These two light each other on fire.  I LOVE the way that Brandon stares at Ashley...all the time.  I love that Ashley sings when she dances (and so does her Dad)...just like me.  And I really love that they had an entire table dedicated to Halloween candy (delicious).  And Oh! The Cakes!  There were cakes on every other table for everyone to enjoy...so I did :o)  Did I mention Ashley is a CW fan as well?  And that her bridesmaids and I watch The Hills... shamelessly.   And those girls worked their fierce Jessica Simpson shoes!  Plus, the shoes totally matched the groomsmen's ties. The wedding was at the Metropolis shopping complex in Plainfield. The windows in the banquet hall were a dream for me. The lighting was perfect.  Brandon is the romantic and Ashley was so calm the whole day...what a dream couple for me.

Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of such an amazing day. I hope your time down south is amazing and relaxing!

Here are some of my favorites of the day. Note: it may take a while to load :o)

4 comments:

  1. You know I love me some Jessica Simpson shoes! It's time for Kiera to invest in a pair of her own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. Great location, great light! :) I really love the image of the shoes lined up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos Kiera! Talk about great light!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiera,

    Great pictures! You captured it exactly as it was. Love - Laughter - Amazing views.

    Jeneen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!