November 4, 2010

holiday cards

It's that time of year again! I love doing my Christmas cards...call me a weirdo, but I love reading everybody's happenings and looking at all the pictures. I save them year after year and the kids love looking at all the children to see how they have grown. This year I've added a few folding cards at the end. Just say NO to Walmart 4x8 glossy cards and get some beautiful ones instead :o)

If you order before November 25th you can receive 25% off! Woot! Woot!

The new prices will be:
  • 1 set = $50 NOW $37.50
  • 2 sets = $100 NOW $75.00
  • 3 sets = $150 NOW $112.50
  • 4 sets = $200 NOW $150.00
If you want over 200 cards (8+ sets) take 50% off. That's right, major savings. Let me know...before Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!