November 5, 2010

Mr. Brooks, the Cutie :: Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

World, meet Mr. Brooks. An all-star cutie with hilarious parents. I went to high school with this sweet mama and some things never change...I was laughing the whole time we were together. Any of you other WC peeps out there will surely agree.

Mr. Brooks did such a great job for me! He was as sweet as could be as I moved him all around and didn't cry at all. I can't wait for our next couple of growing year sessions! Stay tuned, as we watch Brooks grow!

Here are just a few of my favorites:


LOVE this one!


Fav










Are you kidding me? Look at those eyes!










Fav!

Fav...yes I can have more than one fav :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!