November 3, 2010

I'm back.... Indianapolis Photographer

Hello my sweet friends! I'm back...and not in that creepy voice type of way, but in a "Yaye! I'm happy to be here" sort of way. I'm so excited to share so many wonderful families with you over these next couple of weeks. I think I may actually try to do at least one post a day this whole month! Can exclude Thanksgiving weekend? Someone needs to hold me accountable...let me know if that person is you :o)

I do have some excuses. I've been traveling, shooting, parenting like nobody's business, school room-parenting, watching football (& most shows on the CW....shhhh), trying new recipes, exercising to get that darn baby weight off (can I still say that if my youngest is 3...I think SO!), being inspired by amazing women, modeling (betcha can't wait for that post!), figuring out food allergies, praying more, and loving the fall weather. You know...the usual :o)

In the mean time, I recently decided to go to Portland to visit some of my all time favorite people in the world. Stephanie and Mikey (and now their kids are my fav list). Stephanie was my roommate my sophomore year at DePauw. We've since decided that we got put together (not even really knowing each other) because they knew we wouldn't complain and we could get along with anybody. Luckily for me, I say! I ended up living in Salem that summer for a month and we had blast. I LOVE the Pacific Northwest! This time, I had the privilege of meeting her children! How cool is that! I have some pics below of those beautiful little ones. To Steph and Mikey: I love you. I love your kids. Period. You make me better. AND you make me eat better :o)

ummm...are you kidding me with this face! Love it!




EYES!



Who doesn't love those baby curls!




Okay photogs...this is me practicing with my new 85mm 1.2. Yummy! Thanks Mikey!





Always beautiful Steph!


Big girl! She is just starting walk.


Daddy lovins...




Me and Steph :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!