November 8, 2010

Some besties :: Indianapolis Geist Photographer

I went to school with these 2 ladies. We've been through A LOT of hairdos together (some I'd rather not talk about). You will definitely know these kiddos if you've followed my blog for a while. I've basically been taking their pictures from birth. They always do an amazing job for me...the benefit of having the same photographer year after year :o) We did these at Geist Park when the weather was just perfect! I'm in LOVE with these pictures. And since there are SO many, I think this should count as yesterday's post as well (since I rode the Megabus to Chicago for an engagement shoot yesterday...yes I said Megabus...more on that soon).

Enjoy girls! Love you!

Okay, he's looking older and I DON'T like it one bit! So handsome though!


Enough said...


Superhero look :o)

Oh my those eyes :o)


Love this one!


Look how photogenic papa is!


Fav!


Fav!


Gorgeous


Yes, he really is this sweet.



Fav!


Yes, she just naturally does this for me. I know you're all jealous!

Sweetness


Raise your hand if you want to squeeze this little guy! He's practically perfect in every way :o)


Can you tell they're sisters :o)





Love this one


Learning how to walk!

Fav Fav Fav




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!