April 20, 2008

Layna turns the big TWO

I've fallen in love...with the Fitzgerald Family...again! I had such a great Saturday. Remember my Irish wedding a couple of weeks ago? Well, I had the privilege of taking pictures of their niece's 2nd birthday. Layna had lots of family over to celebrate her birthday. It was so fun to hang out with everyone again after the wedding! There was this moon sand out in the garage that all the kids were playing with (and me too!) It made for some colorful pictures. Here's just a quick preview...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the sweet flower girl from the wedding. Look at those amazing freckles! I took a million pictures of her...again!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Grandpa and grandson...this one reminds me of my old film days.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2 comments:

  1. Kiera, Once again you have shown your true artistry. You have the gratitued of the entire Fitzgerald clan. I cannot imagine a single family event which you will not be invited in the future. You capture memories like no other. Thanks again, Mom Fitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiera, you're amazing. I can't believe you're eye for detail!!! Can't wait for the rest of the pictures. I love the picture of Kaleigh's freckles-probably my favorite part of her face. Thank you so much.

    Amber Fitzgerald

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!