September 15, 2009

Annie + Ben :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

Annie and Ben, Ann and Bennie, or Bananie as some would say...this family has been a major part of Josh's family for a long time, so it was such an honor to be a part of it. Annie and Ben had their ceremony at Tabernacle Pres. and the reception was at the Columbia Club. It was fabulous. Here are just a few of my favorites with a slideshow at the end :o)


Okay...cutest shoes ever!





Gorgeous!



This is Annie's 95 year old Grandpa. His music was beautiful.



First Look!



The ring bearers and flower girl were so adorable. Lots of them in the slideshow...



Favorite









Annie is so stunning!





I just love quick stops downtown :o)



This one makes me laugh.





Hottie Ben



Can you pick out the FBI agent and the Navy Seal?

Second fav



The ring bearers, Annie's nephews, were behind me saying, "You're doing great Annie! Good job!"



This is the amazing view from the Columbia Club.





Slideshow: Push the play button on the bottom left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!