September 24, 2009

Kelli and Chad's E-Session :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

Kelli and Chad were so fun to hang out with yesterday. The rain stayed away long enough to explore some new venues downtown around my neighborhood. The overcast sky and puddles were a photographer's dream. Kelli is another fantastic Hicksvillian (is that how you would say it?) Josh and I can't wait to go up there next month and hang out with our friends. Everyone we meet from this small Ohio town is amazing! Chad is grouped in with them in my book because 1. he rocks and 2. he only lives 20 minutes away from there.

Ummm...remind me to bring a step ladder (or even a full sized ladder) to this wedding in November :o)


Chad is the first person that has ever had to duck to get in my front door :o)



I know, right! Totally gorgeous!









I think she fits perfectly in this spot.



Hottie!







I love it when couples get all steamy (see above pic) and then totally crack up.













Favorite



I know, I know...this couple will be SO hard to shoot!
I'm not sure I'll even have to look in my viewfinder :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!