September 17, 2009

Meet Mr. Karsen :: Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

What a privilege it is to watch my brides become Mamas! This amazing couple has the sweetest newborn...with possibly the most hair I've ever seen! He was completely calm and bright eyed the whole time I was there...he let me put him in a basket, a baseball mitt, a scarf etc. May he always be this laid back for you guys :o)

Here are a few of my favs!




Awww...the heel prick :o(



He could NOT keep his little fingers out of his mouth



I love all the little creases and folds on a newborn!



Fav



Karsen gives sexy kisses just like his mom and dad :o) I'm just sayin...



Proud Papa







This one is for you Mama :o)



Fav 2



Fav 3 :o) Papa's idea!


3 comments:

  1. Kiera you take such awesome pictures but I must say that he is such an adorable little guy how could the pictures be other than awesome.

    Janet Mitchell (proud grandma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE these pictures! You do such an amazing job!

    Auntie Katie Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are amazing!!!

    "Aunt" Kelly Mayer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!