September 1, 2009

Senior Shootout :: Indianapolis Senior Portrait Photographer

My first senior models just rocked out a session with me. I dragged these cuties around all over downtown and they were such troopers! And the red chair is back again! All 3 are amazing well rounded girls. It made me want to be a senior again...so much anticipation and excitement-- all without hips :o)

If you are interested in becoming a senior model for your school, please contact me. Spots are filling up fast for my 2010 year.

In other exciting news...a new senior website is in the works. I'm excited to offer my seniors their very own place to go with loads of information and pictures. The release should be sometime late this fall.

Without further adieu, please meet Emily, Rebekah and Ellen:


Emily has the most beautiful eyes!




We were chasing the light all night. Emily just caught it here.


Retro school uniform?



Fav!




I was in love with Rebekah's boots!





love catching a laughs...


Fav




This arrow is on the way to my kid's school and I've been dying to try it out. Love it!



Again, chasing the light. Rebekah is definitely a downtown girl.


Yeah, the rescued red chair!



Ellen is working it here. Super cute!


Okay, quick story here. I've been searching for a 2010 address and this is what I found. Love the concept...need to find a new house :o) Thanks for being sneaky with me Ellen!


Are you kidding me? FAV!




Love this one!


Here they are!


We loved jumping over the city (a few times! in skirts!) A perfect way to end the session.

1 comment:

  1. Love that rainbow arrow shot! And I see a red chair everywhere! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!