September 17, 2009

Ella Ella :: Indianapolis Baby Photographer

Yayeee! Another bride's baby :o) Emily and Justin had the pleasure of being my first "fish eye" wedding a year and a half ago...a lens I had wanted for a while. Luckily they had their reception at The Scottish Rite, so the fish eye was perfect!

I just knew their Ella would be precious (hello? have you seen her parents?!) She is turning one and is almost walking. I knew we'd be instant friends when she started posing for me as soon as I came in the door :o)

Here are a few of my favs:






Fav







LOVE this look..."Should I put my hands in the doggie's water bowl?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!