September 17, 2009

Two Cutie Pies :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

Seriously? How do I get to take pictures of the cutest kids in the world? I met this sweet mama at one of my all time favorite weddings a couple of years ago. She was a rock star bridesmaid. How fun that I get to capture her little beauties today! We had a great time doing a few lifestyle pictures around their house showing day to day life with a 2.5 and 6 month old (fyi...yes, mama looks freakishly amazing for having a 6 month old!). We then headed out to their park that is right down the street via a trail (how awesome it that!) Here are a few of my favorites from the session. It's hard to be little! Even so, hopefully you can't even tell who was having a hard time being little :o)

ps I have a hard time being big :o)
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!