September 23, 2009

Up Up and Away: Chris and Amanda get Married! :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

Sit back and relax because you're going to want to stay here a while :o) I remember the first time I talked to Amanda on the phone earlier this year. I was in Vegas at a photography convention (yes, for real) and she told me this would be a quirky, fun, eventful wedding that would be great for my portfolio. She was right. But it was so much more than that. We had the pleasure of getting to know her and her hubby, Chris. Two people very apparently in love.

Mindy and I were so excited to see everything come to life. The weather was better than spectacular, it was perfect. The details were impeccable, the colors were vibrant, and the hot air balloon was...well, just see the pictures below. Hoaglin Fine Catering blew me away with their food and their staff. Great job Laurel! Amanda's Mom and Dad thought of everything. The Salsbery Nursery in Kokomo is now an ultimate wedding destination in my opinion.

I think the pictures speak for themselves, so have at it. There is a slideshow soon to follow :o)


I feel like Amanda has such a classic look about her. She totally reminded me of Meg Ryan in IQ :o)



Gorgeous!









Love this one.





The entire place looked this beautiful!


Mindy's point of view




My point of view


Amanda and Chris wrote their own vows...they were amazing.




They planted a Gingko tree after the ceremony.



As they walked back down the "aisle" the band played, "All You Need is Love" equipped with kazoos and everything :o)



I was ducking down at this point, so when I stood up...



We were up here!!!



Here's a look at the Salsbery Nursery!



It was sooo peaceful up here!



Chris holding it together ;o)



Amanda was LOVING the balloon ride!



Favorite



Here's, um, where we "landed"





Van Halen anyone?




Isn't this tree amazing?!


slideshow soon to follow...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ashley. It WAS fun! Crazy exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiera, your work never ceases to amaze me! So absolutely "true" -- you see and capture so much -- your clients must be eternally grateful for their choosing of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kiera! We were lucky enough to be at this beautiful wedding and think you captured it perfectly! Great work, I enjoyed your blog.
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!