November 25, 2009

Thankful Wednesday :: Indianapolis Photographer

I love Black Friday....I hate that name by the way...let's call it "Good Deal Friday" instead. My family and I are BIG bargain shoppers, always have been. All my friends know I can always find a good deal. So in the spirit of finding great deals, giving back, and being THANKFUL for amazing clients, I'm going to be offering some of my own "good deals" the whole month of December! I'll leave mine up for more than a day. Some deals will last longer than others. You'll just have to check in regularly to see what's happening :o)

So I figure I had better start off with an early bang :o) This was such a big hit last year, so I thought I'd do it again, but even bigger!

Due to the amount of portraits, e-sessions, and weddings I did this year, I'm running one last Holiday Card Sale starting now for ONE week ending Dec. 2nd. If you order during this limited time, all cards will be 30%-50% off. But it gets even better. The more you buy, the more you save! Are you kidding me? This is one hot deal people. Hurry, this is it!!! The turn around for cards after they are okayed by you is 4 days.

The new prices will be:
  • 1 set = $50 NOW $35.00 (30% off)
  • 2 sets = $100 NOW $65.00 (35% off)
  • 3 sets = $150 NOW $90.00 (40% off)
  • 4 sets = $200 NOW $100.00 (50% off)

1 set = 24 fully customized linen heavy cards with envelopes.

To see ALL of your card options please go to http://www.kieraphoto.com/christmas2009

I've added them below as well. If you just had your photo session and would like to preorder, you can!

Hurry...this is it!













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!