August 8, 2009

Welcome Penny Lane :: Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

Meet Penelope Lane! Here is the "second installment" of sweet Penny. The first one was in-utero :o) There are some before and after shots at the bottom of this post. I'm creating a brand new portrait package called the "anticipation/newborn" session. So many of my new mamas have been asking for this. Sooo, now I have one to suit your needs :o) Check out my website for more information shortly.
Sweet smile :o)

Love this one!
Yes, how could these 2 NOT make a beautiful baby?!?

Todd's Great Grandmother made this quilt for him.
Before and afters...

6 comments:

  1. Ok, Im crying looking at these....I admit, Im hormonal, but still. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy lady! I'm lovin' all of the before and after shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! Great job, sis! The "baby in the basket" photo (I call it the "Moses" shot) is very touching. You are the best!

    J & Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Great job, sis! The "baby in the basket" photo (I call it the "Moses" shot) is very touching. You are the best!

    J & Y

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiera, these are wonderful. You continually amaze me. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressed. Thank you so much for caputuring the essence of my sister and her family so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!