April 17, 2008

Basketball Glory

I love my church...words can't really explain how it fills my soul. I also love that it overflows with artists, and people who love sports and all things competitive (all in good measure)! We have tournaments and fun things going on all the time at Redeemer. We just had a basketball tournament during this past Final 4 weekend. They named Josh's team The Dubach Destiny...no pressure or anything! It was actually a really tough line up. But in the end...The Destiny was victorious. Here are a few pics to prove it (read: Josh's glory slideshow):



If you'd like see even more athleticism, please view this winter's football tournament...you thought I was kidding?

3 comments:

  1. Kiera--Fun! We haven't been to any of the games at church yet. We'll have to go next time. Looks like a good time.

    I like how some of your picture changes on the basketball slideshow matched up with the rhythm of the music. Nice touch.

    I don't know if you know me or not, but we were in the cry room at church at the same time a couple of weeks ago. I have two girls--Becca and Ally.

    I'm enjoying your pictures and blog.

    Tricia Froyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia! Thanks for writing and checking out my blog! PLEASE find me this Sunday. I'd love to put a name to the face I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the music! I'm inspired to go out and tackle someone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!