April 27, 2008

This Week's Preview

I am completely exhausted, but I just had to write a bit about my awesome week before I finally go to bed. We went to the firehouse to visit Uncle Jason. Xavier was a wreck when we left...I'm pretty he would actually live in a fire truck if given the opportunity. Next, I had the privilege of taking pictures at the Inaugural Peyton Manning Children's Hospital Celebration of Caring gala Friday night. Peyton and Archie were their with their beautiful wives. The governor, mayor, and other people of importance were there too. Oh, did I mention I literally got to sit at John Mellencamp's feet during his private concert!!! Then Saturday, I shot the gorgeous wedding of Bobbi and Jeff...yes, she's smokin' hot. Today I met with Brooke and Jake for their e-session around the near East side of Indy. Their eyes are amazing. Here are a couple of pics to make you want to come back for more this week :o)



Bobbi...I'm so glad we went here to shoot a few...thanks for being so great!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Brooke and Jake's E-Session
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Xavier holding on while Uncle Jason drives around the block
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The cover for the gala...you didn't think I'd post any of these yet did you!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

  1. psst... do you have a new email address? I sent you an email.:)
    Can't wait till Thursday night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to call me out! My email address is the same...I'm just slow in responding this week :o) Kevin Swan gave me the hook up for Peyton...he does the St. V's photos all the time. Does this help? Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe;)umm... I'm only calling you out on being a RAWKSTAR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've tagged you...

    Link the person who tagged you.
    2. Mention the rules in your blog.
    3. Tell about 6 fun quirks about yourself.
    4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
    5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!