April 22, 2008

Alex the Great!

This is the third time I've had the privilege of taking Mr. Alex's pictures...you may recognize those beautiful blue eyes. I usually take lots of big brother Jack, but alas...Spiderman was tired from a full day of saving the world (see first picture below). It's been such a fun process to watch these gorgeous boys grow. We were waiting for Mr. Alex to walk, but as you can see, he doesn't really want to let go of Mommy's fingers too often. I love all of these pictures, but the last 3 are my favorite. I now know why I love doing lifestyle photojournalism...it captures the "real" moments of life. The life of Alex at 14 months. He only goes down the slide with Mommy...and he's a bit protective of her on Mondays :o) He won't let go of those fingers for very long. And who doesn't love to swing on Mommy and Daddy's hands (I still remember doing that!) Emily and Chris, thank you again for letting me in on a glimpse of your life. Your family is amazing.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

  1. The shot of him in his crib with the name on the wall is AWESOME! I love how laid back he looks~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I couldn't believe he actually looked right at me! He's so cute he looks great every different way...but the laid back one is by far the best! So good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a great session! He is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls! So good to hear from you! Will I see you next time? I've been missing you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!