April 15, 2008

Lyla: Part Deux

I got to see another precious Lyla this week! Joe and Jess invested in the "Growing Year" package and this is the second time I've gotten to see Lyla. She and Eli are the same age...although I'm pretty sure Eli could eat her...she's so little and girly! Lyla is quite the mover since last time I saw her. What a treat to see those blue eyes again! I can't wait to watch her run next time!




I know you hate that drool Jess...but I just LOVE it! Those blue eyes are so mesmerizing!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!