April 1, 2008

Sam and Will

I had the privilege to meet Sam and Will yesterday. These two brothers had an amazing time together. They warmed right up to me, no questions asked. They're less than a year apart and do such a great job playing together...yes, even after I was there for an hour (wink). I was telling Michelle that it's so fun to watch little people have such different personalities already. Michelle and Brandon you're amazing. Thank you for sharing part of your story with me.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Okay, don't hate me for putting this last one in. I just makes me feel better as a mother that this can happen one minute and then they're totally fine the next! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's a small world.

    Brandon T. how the heck are ya?
    Imagine my surprise, check out Kiera's blog and seeing a familiar face.

    Such adorable little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer! I was just talking to Michelle and Brandon about what a small world it is! I know some of their neighbors from way back when. I LOVE your blog...great senior work girl! Plus you made "The Cave" look superbad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kiera,

    It was great that Brandy J and I got the chance to meet you in Indy. Keep up the great work and take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!