June 9, 2008

2 close families + lots of amazing friends = one fun wedding!

Mark and Erynne were such a treat to be with on their special day. We started out down south with the girls at the house where Erynne grew up. It was amazing. It seemed like every nook and cranny had a memory in it. Each bridesmaid had their own robe with their name on it. We arrived just as they were getting flowers put in their hair. Every detail was thought of. I just loved how everything was put together. Big thanks to the "M's" from Fashion and Custom Creations Inc. for taking care of everything so we could just take pictures! Yay! I rode the trolley with the girls to the church...yes, I said trolley (see pictures below). Once we got to the church we met up with Mark and his crew. He has the most amazingly sweet family...and they all have great eyes! Erynne fits right in with her gorgeous blue ones. After the ceremony, the whole bridal party rode the trolley downtown. It had been raining the days before the wedding (imagine that), but we had nothing but beautiful skies downtown. The reception was at the Scottish Rite...but they did things a bit differently than I had seen them before (I just love surprises). There were food stations all around and the band, Zanna Doo, was rockin' it all night long. Mindy and I were totally dancing while we were taking crazy dance pictures. Erynne and Mark, we hope you had an amazing and relaxing time in Greece. I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing slideshow! You hit the nail on the head ... 2 close families + lots of amazing friends = one fun wedding. What a perfect day for the match made in Heaven. Something that was meant to be from the start - we all knew it would happen...it just took a long and bumpy road to reach the final destination! You got some great pictures - and I can't wait to see the rest. You captured Erynne's true beauty - her laughter and happiness jumps thru the photographs!
    Thanks,
    Jennifer Boone
    (mother of the precious flower girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the your gorgeous flower girl. I have lots more pictures of her to share with you. Thanks for your comment. The love was definitely felt that day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!