June 15, 2008

WC LOVE: Becca and Luke

A couple after my own heart. I had the privilege of taking Becca and Luke's pictures on their very special day. Both of them went to Warren Central...my Alma mater. Unfortunately the only people we knew in common were teachers (some that went to school with me!) The skies were completely blue with just a few clouds, so we were able to go outside for some pictures! Both of them were a little bit nervous, but as soon as they saw one another they were completely comfortable...they just seem to fit together perfectly. Becca's Mom is from Scotland, so, again, I was smitten. With relatives from Glasgow (where I lived for a while) and a bagpiper (like I had at my wedding) the day was awesome! My friend, the adorable and talented Amanda Elpers , totally helped me out and second shot with me. I couldn't have done it without her sweet spirit right next to me. Her pictures are always amazing. Each couple did a little dance as they were being introduced into the reception...everyone was cracking up (see pics). Becca and Luke, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day!

4 comments:

  1. Kiera
    These pictures are awesome!! Thanks for taking such great pictures for Becca and Luke to remember their big day.
    Victoria
    Matron of Honor

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great! I am so happy that I got to shoot the wedding with you! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keira,

    MUCH LUV! These pictures look amazing. Even more so, the fact I lost my camera in the festivities that followed the reception - I'll be dependent on your expert camera work!

    Look forward to seeing the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you love them! You can see all of them at: www.pictage.com/313263

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!