June 13, 2008

Jenny and Kyle

The rain finally stopped during the ceremony for Jenny and Kyle. We had such a great experience with everyone who was a part of their day. Lisa Gorman of Memory Makers Event Planning ran everything so smoothly. She has an entire staff and wears many different hats! Jenny's hair was done by Glam Etc. and just looked beautiful. I especially loved their makeup. Beth of Champagne & Lipstick did such a flawless job. Jenny actually made all of the flower arrangements for the day. She's not even professional! She just figured it out and did it. Amazing! The groomsmen and grooms kept us laughing as we heard stories about Captain Morgan (see picture below guys) and other fun adventures. Jenny's sister gave a teary-eyed speech that was so beautiful. Here are some of my favorites from the day...with your song attached. It's one of my all time favorites too :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!