June 30, 2008

Lots of Tears...of Joy: Randi and Morry

What a day down in Bloomington! The weather was amazing, the people were genuine (and hilarious), ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was at a golf course with great cake and different pies to taste (and that I did!). I received a picture list from Randi the week before the wedding. There were 3 things listed. One had to do with a 4 generations picture and the other 2 were about...how should we say...relieving oneself. I just knew I'd love being with her all day :o)

Randi and Morry met in college 7 years ago. Everyone joked about how it took SOOO long to get married. But in Morry's defense, I think he knew exactly what he was doing...becoming the man he wanted to be, just for Randi. It is very evident what kind of man Morry wants to be for Randi. His Dad passed away about 5 years ago. He was honored throughout the whole day...with song, with laughter, with tears. You could definitely feel the presence of this amazing man. I feel privileged to have even been there. I know that Morry will be this same type of man for Randi.

I love weddings where I need a tissue for crying and for laughing too hard. Randi...thanks not taking yourself too seriously and making us crack up all day. Morry thanks for being so kind and willing to do whatever we asked :o) Have an amazing time on your honeymoon next week!

I know I told you I had a hard time finding the right song...but I just fell in love with this one. I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!