June 12, 2008

Outdoor Adventurers and No Rain: Kari and Chris' Wedding

What a great date to get married...6.7.08! It was such a treat to be around Kari and Chris all day Saturday. With all of the flooding happening in Indiana right now (Kari's Aunt couldn't even get to the ceremony) the skies cleared up just in time for Kari and Chris. The day's events were all held at the Mavris Cultural Center right downtown. My second shooter, Brian McGuckin, rocked the night with some amazing pictures. I couldn't have done it without him. All of the details of the day just showed how sweet and adventurous Chris and Kari are. Plus the toasts got me a bit teary-eyed (not the poopy pants one :)Dave and Rae, one of Indy's favorites, were rocking it out at the reception. Kari and Chris, I hope you are having fun in the sun. Thank you for sharing your special day with us...we were honored.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Kiera,
    When you're taking pics of me in December, can you please make my arms look as good as Kari's? I'm tired of doing pushups and would appreciate the help. :)

    Gorgeous pics! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I'm not even going to show you my arms right now! I think you'll be just fine, you already look great! Getting pumped for December! Loved reading all about your South American experience...especially the part about the clothes...that's totally me and my crew too! Let bring some saucy outfits to the Caymans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your help and for sending me to this. I feel better. :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!