June 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Kelly (of Kelly Powers Photography) tagged me...this is my first time doing this, so I hope I do it right.

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 fun quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


* I don't really like potatoes, but I love french fries. I can occasionally eat tater tots...but I usually just bite the ends off of them. (I only started eating eggs when I was prego).

* I'm pretty sure that if Jennifer Garner lived next door we'd be best friends. I think we're kindred spirits.

* I was born the night that IU won the NCAA title. My Dad watched it with me in the hospital (3.29.76)

* I've lived in Scotland and Australia. I worked as a secretary in Scotland and went to school and played soccer in Australia. I've traveled all around Europe loved every minute of it. PS these are good things to do BEFORE children :o)

* I always set my alarm clock to a number ending in 1 or 6...yes, I'm a weirdo.

* While asking my husband to help me out with number 6, he says: I have abnormally small feet and often wonders why I don't fall over, and when I say "We" need to fix something...I really mean "He". These are both true.

tag, you're it...
Amanda
Jen
Joni
Brandy
Morgan
Brian

5 comments:

  1. you're so fun! i love that you have a friend crush on jennifer garner...i loved her during her alias days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh.. yay. I'll play. Let me finish a few things and I'll post.:)
    How's X feeling?
    Also, I think I need some Kiera-therapy after my reception on Saturday. MUST.TALK.SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt always sets his alarms with a six too. Yes it is weird! Must be a family thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I went to Kelly's website the other day because she took our friends pictures up in Grand Rapids!! The Lewis Family...Tegan and JJ. What a small world! OK, I'll play your game, even though Im grumpy about them:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni, a reply to you soon. I've definitely felt like that before...remember, simply is best. Kelly...one day I will have Garner/Alias body (maybe not). Sarah, yes, we're all weird :o) Jen, don't be a hater...thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!