July 12, 2008

4th of July

Well, the 4th is a pretty big deal down here in the 'hood. Because he have the best view in world, there's always a party. This is also the time I try to get a family picture...I have no idea why I attempt this by myself (see below). Josh bought a few little fireworks to entertain the kids. We decided that in our 20 pack there were about 3 varieties...they were just all named something different. Although Josh and I were totally disappointed about this...Ky and Xav loved it! Eli was in awe. I actually didn't take any firework pictures this year as Ky and Xav stayed up to watch them this year. Ky was on hyper mode and Xavier's bottom lip started to quiver about 2 minutes into it and said, " I wanna go ni-nite" He was just too tired to function...kinda like me right now :o) This was also a day that I thought about our troops. I'm so grateful that we have Josh's brother home with us now. Love you Jonny.

I put a few of my favorite pics below...but a slide show is coming soon!

Oh...the excitement!


Eli loves to help Daddy grill


There's always one...

Eli and Uncle Jonny

The studs of Holy Cross Neighborhood.  Holla!


3 comments:

  1. The gentleman in the red polo, above, he cuts a dashing figure. What is his name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure...he's not very outgoing...I think he's in to politics or something? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!