July 30, 2008

LISA LISA

PART 1:
I had the great privilege of taking some bridal portrait pictures of my friend Lisa a couple of months ago week. She got married in northern Indiana. Everything went perfectly, just how she wanted. I could only be there in spirit...but thought about her all day. She's marrying her college sweetheart...awwww. Here are just a few of my favorites! Thanks for being extraordinary Lisa.







PART 2:
I had a quick photo shoot with Lisa and her 4 gorgeous children...seriously...these kids could be models. I hope "Gramby" loved the pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!