July 12, 2008

7 years...no itch

Joshy and I will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary this Monday, the 14th. We've decided that having 3 kids in 3 years was all the "itch" we could handle, so we're past that now.

I'll be NYC with the amazing Naomi for our anniversary. So, I just had to write about how awesome my hubby is! When I'm off with all of my beautiful brides, he's at home with the kids. They LOVE Daddy. You can just feel them get anxious around 5:30 during the weekday because they know he'll be home any minute. He's WAY more fun than I am! Plus, he cleans...yes ladies, that's right...he's a cleaner! He helps me around the house all the time and does the yard work by himself. Also, have you ever met someone that always goes 110%...that's Josh. He's a worker. Whether it's on his job sites, playing basketball, helping out friends, and working to make our marriage better...he's all man. I know the whole Jerry Maguire is a bit cliche, but Josh and I really do try to complete each other...to make each other a better person...to bring out the best in each other. People that know us, know how different we are, but we both know how horrible it would be to be married to someone just like us! I'd never say how I felt and I would have two storage lots for all my "stuff", and Josh would have no tact and would be in debt :o) I like that we bring not so comfortable things out in one another, and I love that we still love each other even though those uncomfortable things are usually ugly.

Honey, thank you for making me talk, thank you for making me stick up for myself, thank you for holding on to me tight, thank you for giving me 3 amazing children, thank you for working at this thing called marriage that is the hardest thing I've ever done, thank you for encouraging me in my photography, thank you for being a great Dad who is always there, thank you for being patient with my "piles", thank you for providing for our family, thank you for always saying sorry first, thank you for being so loyal to your friends, thank you for picking me, thank you for always telling me that I look beautiful, thank you for being a real man, thank you for loving Jesus.

loveyoumeanit

Oh...did I mention how HOT he is? That's always a nice perk :o)

5 comments:

  1. sigh.... Congratulations. I hope you have a WONDERFUL time in NYC.
    ps. take me with you. hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped in because my daughter is named Kiera. Had to follow the link. Your photography is beautiful. I often think of the little beautiful things that were missed on our wedding day. You're clients are lucky to have your eye.

    Great hair by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You are both very amazing people- you know I've never said any different. God Bless you both as well as the many years ahead! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Just a quick comment to say "I found you...do you feel stalked?!" :-) HAHA I love looking at your slideshows.....too fun! You do fabulous work!! Oh and I recognize Joni's name, too....she does all of Estella's (Tosha's) pics!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni...would have loved to have you with me...it was awesome!

    Shannon...more on you later! Love your blog and I'm so happy that you found me...great name for a girl!

    Kim...love your blog too. My bro-in-law is now out of the army just now, so my thoughts are with you. And yes...I think I knew that Joni takes Tosha's pics...small world, and yes, she rules!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!