July 23, 2008

Colorado Rules!

Josh and I needed a Colorado fix...well, really we needed a Pritchard fix...so we took all the kids on a plane and headed west for a few very short days. (yes the kids did awesome on the plane...hallelujah!) Although we couldn't stay long, it was just perfect. Josh and Brian built a bench on the porch, Rachael and I did Mom stuff,I did a mini photo shoot, and the kids had a blast. Most importantly we talked, talked, talked. Brian and Rach moved from Indy about 3 years ago and Josh and I haven't been the same since. It's pretty amazing when all 4 people in 2 couples just love each other and have so much in common. Brian's brother, Rob, is staying with them as well, so all 10 of us stayed in one house (gasp!). In truth, the kids slept great and played well together...and so did the adults. Miss you miss you miss you. Love you love you love you!

Xavier is potty training. After a few accidents, we decided to go o'natural. He loves to work with Daddy.

Ky is fearless when it comes to things like this...she just goes...I admire her for that.

Uncle Rob slept out here in the field the first night. Josh took the boys out to find him. He's very manly
This is what happened to the field the next evening...Rob stayed in the house that night!!! LOVE the lighting here.

Lucy and Daddy watching the fields get chopped.

Denver at dusk from their back yard

Some of my favorite shots from our wee photo shoot




Sweet Max!










3 comments:

  1. I'm not too sure what the code is pertaining to naked construction, but I think O.S.H.O.A. may have something to say about that. Hehe. Seriously though, what is it about baby butts that make people smile???

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your little boy's tush...glad you're finding some moments of renewal in the midst of wedding season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kurtis...you crack me up...thank goodness grown men aren't allowed to do this!

    Kelly...you always have just the right words to explain how I feel...renewal. Thanks sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!