July 12, 2008

Pink Potty Swim

In other news:

Kylie is taking swim lessons and loves it! She's totally a water bug. Sometimes, she'd rather talk to the instructor than focus on going forward through the water...I don't know where she gets that from?!

Xavier is potty training. He now has big boy undies with firetrucks, basketballs and other materialistic things that make him happy to be a "big boy" but cost more for Mommies to buy than the generic white ones. His thumb is healing nicely and he should have a complete recovery.

Eli has pink eye and I'm just hoping not to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!