July 12, 2008

New Office...New Logo...New Hair..whewww!

I now have a door to my office. Although this may sound a bit odd, it's actually kind of a big deal (like Ron Burgandy?). My computer and all my "stuff" was up in our loft area. This meant little fingers could touch all my buttons, take all my memory cards and just cause general havoc to Mommy's already failing system. So...we moved the nursery upstairs, I moved downstairs, and I now have a whole room to myself. I've painted, put up some new pics and can close my door at any time. It's lovely.

I also have a new logo to go with my new kieraphoto name. Kevin Swan totally helped me out here. He rules. He's the guy I go to with all of my questions. He's also the one I can bust out into spontaneous song with and he sings with me. Did I mention that he also went to the Apple store with me when I completely switched my entire system over to Mac? Life changing. Thanks Kev. By the way, hope you're having fun at the Dunes with the Holritzes and Niesens! You're such a big deal :o) Can't wait for you to not be homeless anymore! PS I promise to update my website soon.


Well, I chopped my hair again and I have professional pictures to prove it. While I was with my photography buddies at our PUG meeting (Pictage User Group) we snapped a few portraits for one another. Thank you Megan and Chad. Apparently I'm a talker (wha?), so it was harder than usual. Let's just say, photographer's don't like to get their pictures taken! It's hard to be on the other side! Note: yes, I did actually put on some lipstick...don't fall over or anything.





4 comments:

  1. love it, love it, love it!!! and congrats on the nomination...isn't it so good to be affirmed for what we love to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, it IS nice. I just love all my brides...I'm so lucky that they are awesome. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new hair Kiera and the new logo! You've been a busy gal! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!