July 11, 2008

Will...and Family :o)

I had the opportunity to take pictures of Emily's amazing family today. You may notice these little faces...I did a mini photo shoot of her sweet kiddies a few months ago at my Picture Party. I love these kids! Will is just so bright and engaging! He took my hand to show me around as soon as he saw me. And his little sister Lucy is just too adorable! Not to mention they did exactly what I asked them to do...I'm pretty sure that would NOT have happened in my house at the moment. Kudos to Mommy and Daddy! Emily, it was so nice to meet your beautiful family.

Thanks for the marshmallow Will!

Here are a few of my favorites










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!